Salad Fingers Soundboard Salad Fingers Soundboard

pretty awsome...

dude - you can't make this full screen, it opens in one of those non-resizeable windows.

If you want to see just the flash, you've got to sift through the code to find the .swf 's url (which I can't post here,) and look at it though that.

Other than that, this is pretty cool - you really put a lot of time in to getting together a pretty comprehensive list of sound effects.

JerkyMyTurky responds:

This was my first time posting at newgrounds, so I didn't realize the screen could not be resized. I apologize again, I wish I could edit my post. I did put alot of effort gathering and editing audio and as well as learning how to make the board. There are actually 15 more buttons on the right that get cut off. There is a direct link to the .swf file on the last link.

Maui Dress-Up Maui Dress-Up

whoa, innovative!

Hey, you can change the pubic hair! And the other hair! That's pretty cool, if you ask me...

You're missing some stuff, though... like, how about some black shorts to go with that black top?

PimpCane PimpCane

Oh, this is... interesting..

Neat... too bad it's laggy on my computer. That boss system is pretty cool, hitting the boss to charge up the laser which you can use to kill the boss... maybe you should make t do more damage, though.

But good job over all - the music's pretty cool too, by the way.

Get Into New Music Genres Get Into New Music Genres

Well... it's a neat concept...

Yeah, good idea - except... well, you kinda did a half-assed job of it. I mean, no offense, I can tell you put some work in to this, but there really needs to be more.

It'd be better to have the main genre screen, right, and then an example for each sub-genre... for instance, electronic. You could keep the Infected Mushroom for GOA, use Freezepop for Synthpop, and Future Sound of London for Ambient. See?

Here's another thought - only preload the interface. When the view clicks on a genre, have it preload that. That was you won't have to load genres that you aren't going to listen to.

Oh, and the sound quality of the samples would be a good thing to increase... otherwise, you don't get a very accurate idea of what the song sounds like.

And then, of course, there's the one glaring problem with your 'sampler' - all of those bands are pretty 'mainstream' within their genres. I mean - you should be showcasing lesser-known bands, right? Bands people haven't already heard?

One more little thing - 'game' isn't a genre. It really isn't.

Kolibiri responds:

Well it's not meant to show the super underground cult bands, it's just trying to get people to hear genres of music they haven't heard....

Pac-Kid Pac-Kid

Neat idea, but could use some work...

Well, let's see. It's a neat concept, really - Mario stuff in pacman... but like a couple of other people've mentioned, the controls are kind of buggy. Glitchy. Sticky. Just... not very goody. And yeah, I know, the original pacman controls weren't exactly t3h 5h17, but still...

Super Mario Flash HV Game Super Mario Flash HV Game

Wow! Quite impressive!

Man, oh man, you would've gotten 10s across the board if the things wasn't so damn laggy. I love the music, I love that you made your own mario levels, and the boss of the first level was awsome... it's just too much for my computer the handle.

If there's anything you can do to make this run smoother and faster, do it - I wouldn't mind if the graphics were a little skimpier, if the thing ran better. And yeah, I had it on low graphics - didn't do much to help.

Still - you get a nearly-perfect score.

Basic Spriting Tutorial Basic Spriting Tutorial

huh - neat idea

Cool, a sprite tutorial... nothing I didn't already know, but thanks!

Halo - Longsword Escape Halo - Longsword Escape

Ummm... what just happened?

Okay. So the preloader itself was enough to make a grown man cry, and I lost interest in the game after ten seconds. This isn't even a game, really - I mean, not an entertaining one. God, no, the little bitmap-cutouts are shooting blobby purple things at me and I can't... shoot... back!

This gets a 2 for interactive because you barely interact at all, and a 10 for humor because it's funny how not cool this "game" is. You have been four'd.

Clown Killer Clown Killer

Ah ha. That was satisfying.

Well, okay. That was kind of cool.

I like being able to either fire twice in the direction you're facing or once in fron and behind you... innovative, that's nice. I could've done with some powerups, though... or... anything, really...

I mean, once you beat the game, what happens? You just play again? You need to... I don't know, have a new level, or something. Maybe new guns. Or new clown enemy variations. Clowns on stilts? Just something to think about.

But overall this was pretty good. You got eight'd.